Realizing that city center residences are getting more and more popular due to its necessity, Istana Group* proudly offers its newest residential project, LANDMARK RESIDENCE, which is located in the heart of Bandung, adjacent to Pasirkaliki and Pajajaran Road. Built on nearly 7 hectares in which over 70% is dedicated to complete facilities and green areas, LANDMARK RESIDENCE will be the largest, the most convenient and complete Apartment complex in the city. LANDMARK RESIDENCE offers the concept of INTEGRATED COMPLETE HEALTHY LIVING for all generations. We prioritize our residents’ welfare, health, entertainment and enjoyment by providing more than 50 international standard facilities ranging from:
- 1. SPORTS >1km jogging track, 2000m2 fully equipped fitness center, various swimming pools (kids, indoor and outdoor olympic sized), and various courts (basketball, tennis, futsal and badminton)
- 2. BEAUTY AND HEALTH Spa, beauty salon and polyclinic
- 3. EDUCATION Library, study and music rooms
- 4. REFRESHMENT Restaurants, lounges and cafés
- 5. COMMUNITY AMENITIES Daycare, convenience store, laundry, car wash, etc
- 6. SOCIALS Meeting rooms and gathering places
- 7. TRANSPORTATION Free shuttle bus to surrounding point of interest such as malls, hospitals, schools, airport and train station.
To support our vision, LANDMARK RESIDENCE features several unique concepts for the benefit of our residents:
- Wide layout with full height windows to ensure optimal sunlight get into every room.
- Vast greeneries.
- Best materials such as: powder coating aluminum frame, stainless steel handrail, full sized glass, and random slab marble in every unit.
- Reserved covered parking for every unit and guests.
*) Established in 1988 in Bandung, Istana Group is one of Indonesia’s leading property developer that has been developing various kinds of properties, ranging from: housing estates, shopping malls, apartments, trade centers, industrial parks, cultural center and also is now involved in other business sectors, such as mining and environmental industry.